Job of Product Research Manager at b3 jobs
Product Research Manager
up to £48,000
Gloucestershire (hybrid work)
Job ref: 8117
The company provides scientific, technical and legislative support to food industries worldwide. The practical application of technical excellence is at the heart of everything they do and is backed by their industry-leading facilities, expertise and knowledge.
About the Product Research Manager position
The purpose of your role will be to lead a team of food and beverage scientists to apply basic food and beverage science to help solve critical problems and discover solutions for customers.
You will become a recognized expert in food and beverage science, both internally and externally, and lead the development of internal research projects to deepen organizational knowledge.
- Work with clients and colleagues to identify new project opportunities.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with current and potential customers and collaborators.
- Prepare project proposals, identify funding opportunities and secure funding.
- Manage the quality and pace of project execution.
- Promote the team’s services externally.
- Identify opportunities for business growth.
Skills & experience required for the position of Product Research Manager
- Advanced degree (MSc, PhD) or equivalent in a relevant scientific subject (food science, chemical engineering).
- Good experience within the food industry in a role requiring a scientific understanding of ingredients, food/beverages or processes.
- Experience in project and resource management.
- Extensive knowledge of ingredient functionality.
- Experience in personnel management would be an advantage.
- Expertise in protein chemistry is desirable but not essential.
The Product Research Manager position is based in Gloucestershire and pays up to £48,000 depending on your experience.
The package includes 25 days annual leave plus holidays, retirement, health insurance, vacation buy/sell, subsidized restaurant and free parking.
Hours of work are Monday through Friday, office hours, with hybrid work available (at least 2 office days).
How to register
To be considered for the position of Product Research Manager, please click on the apply button.
After submitting your resume, we will endeavor to contact you within 1-2 business days assuming your skills and experience match the job requirements.
By applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd keeping your details on file to contact you regarding your job search. For more details on our GDPR policy, please visit the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Food Scientist | Food Chemical Engineer | Food R&D Manager | Research & Development Manager | Agribusiness engineer